Thursday, September 2, 2010

Topics in Advanced Theory

This is my very first blog. FIRST. EVER. I am excited and nervous that my words will be floating out in cyberspace for others to read. I am extremely enthusiastic about this class because all of my English major friends have told me to take a class with Professor Winokur and the time is finally here! I am a little nervous about being able to keep up with everyone in class, however. I am a double major in English and Communication. I want to go into Human Resources for a major company, so Communication is my main focus. I kept English on as a major because it challenges me to think critically, and I have learned so much in all of my English classes thus far. I have rally enjoyed the lectures and discussions for this class as of now and I look forward to the many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment